Buffalo-Niagara, New York
Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and revitalized neighborhoods to a burgeoning craft beer scene and over $1 billion in new investment.
Popular shore excursions
- Visit seven Frank Lloyd Wright structures
- Spend the morning with Charles Burchfield at the Burchfield Penney Art Center.
- Relive where President Theodore Roosevelt took the oath of office.
- Take in the scene at Canalside, Larkin Square or soak up a sunset along the Outer Harbor.
- Visit the spectacular Niagara Falls.