Detroit , Michigan
New is a word familiar in Detroit. New restaurants, entertainment districts, retailers and businesses are everywhere. All this exciting development is a sign that it’s GO time in Detroit — an undeniable IT place to visit with its own take on renewal that’s inspiring.
Popular shore excursions
- Visit the Motown Museum where the international Motown sound was first recorded.
- Relish in the city’s renowned public art.
- Walk through art history in the Detroit Museum of Art, home to more than 100 galleries.
- Put yourself in the center of the action at Campus Martius Park.
- Take in America’s pastime with a Tiger’s game at Comerica Park.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.