Detroit , Michigan
New is a word familiar in Detroit. New restaurants, entertainment districts, retailers and businesses are everywhere. All this exciting development is a sign that it’s GO time in Detroit — an undeniable IT place to visit with its own take on renewal that’s inspiring.
Popular shore excursions
- Visit the Motown Museum where the international Motown sound was first recorded.
- Relish in the city’s renowned public art.
- Walk through art history in the Detroit Museum of Art, home to more than 100 galleries.
- Put yourself in the center of the action at Campus Martius Park.
- Take in America’s pastime with a Tiger’s game at Comerica Park.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.
American Queen Voyages
From immersive, educational shore excursions, to free-flowing wine, beer and spirits aboard, American Queen Voyages redefines luxury cruising on The Great Lakes.
Pearl Seas Cruises
Pearl Seas Cruises defines Luxury Adventure™ every day with enticing destinations that bring regional culture and natural beauty to life.
St. Lawrence Cruise Lines
Calm-water cruising on a classic Canadian riverboat. With each nautical mile, nature’s northern masterpiece unfolds. Explore intricate river channels, gorgeous scenery, and historic attractions.