Located on the far western shores of Lake Superior, Duluth enjoys rugged shorelines with spectacular views and a booming international port. It’s a city on a hill where fresh air and natural beauty abound – as does the fun found in the thriving community. Whether you’re looking for action or relaxation, you’ll find it in Duluth.
Popular shore excursions
- Explore the many trails found throughout the city by either foot or bike.
- Hike the Lake Superior Trail, one of the world’s most stunning shoreline thru trails.
- Relish in the city’s thriving dining scene.
- Dive into the freshwater of the Great Lakes Aquarium.
- Book a ride on the North Shore Scenic Railroad.
- Step back in time at the historical Glensheen Mansion.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.
American Queen Voyages
From immersive, educational shore excursions, to free-flowing wine, beer and spirits aboard, American Queen Voyages redefines luxury cruising on The Great Lakes.
Pearl Seas Cruises
Pearl Seas Cruises defines Luxury Adventure™ every day with enticing destinations that bring regional culture and natural beauty to life.
St. Lawrence Cruise Lines
Calm-water cruising on a classic Canadian riverboat. With each nautical mile, nature’s northern masterpiece unfolds. Explore intricate river channels, gorgeous scenery, and historic attractions.