Named one of "America's Prettiest Towns" by Forbes Magazine, and an "All-American City" by the National Civic League, downtown Holland’s cobblestone sidewalks line the streets with over 100 locally owned shops, galleries, eateries, and brew pubs. Local shops, live music, and outdoor dining make downtown the place to be! From the award-winning downtown to the white sandy beaches, you’ll fall in love with Holland’s small-town charm and big-city amenities.
Popular shore excursions
- Dine along the waterfront or at a local café.
- Attend our world-famous Tulip Time Festival.
- Visit America’s only authentic Dutch Windmill,
- Enjoy world-class beaches.
- Climb towering sand dunes along the shore of Lake Michigan.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.