Located on the scenic shore of Lake Michigan and featuring a cruise dock located in the heart of downtown, Milwaukee offers an exceptional blend of stunning natural beauty, big city arts, exciting entertainment, and Midwestern charm. Milwaukee is home to award-winning restaurants, acclaimed architecture, and cultural attractions.
Popular shore excursions
- Visit the world’s only Harley-Davidson Museum.
- Take in the Milwaukee Art Museum with its iconic “wings”, designed by world-renowned architect and sculptor Santiago Calatrava.
- Enjoy the charming downtown RiverWalk connects the European heritage-inspired Old World Third Street with the Historic Third Ward district.
- Shop at the lively Milwaukee Public Market.
- Enjoy numerous shops, art galleries, and breweries.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.
American Queen Voyages
From immersive, educational shore excursions, to free-flowing wine, beer and spirits aboard, American Queen Voyages redefines luxury cruising on The Great Lakes.
Pearl Seas Cruises
Pearl Seas Cruises defines Luxury Adventure™ every day with enticing destinations that bring regional culture and natural beauty to life.
St. Lawrence Cruise Lines
Calm-water cruising on a classic Canadian riverboat. With each nautical mile, nature’s northern masterpiece unfolds. Explore intricate river channels, gorgeous scenery, and historic attractions.