Located on the scenic shore of Lake Michigan and featuring a cruise dock located in the heart of downtown, Milwaukee offers an exceptional blend of stunning natural beauty, big city arts, exciting entertainment, and Midwestern charm. Milwaukee is home to award-winning restaurants, acclaimed architecture, and cultural attractions.
Popular shore excursions
- Visit the world’s only Harley-Davidson Museum.
- Take in the Milwaukee Art Museum with its iconic “wings”, designed by world-renowned architect and sculptor Santiago Calatrava.
- Enjoy the charming downtown RiverWalk connects the European heritage-inspired Old World Third Street with the Historic Third Ward district.
- Shop at the lively Milwaukee Public Market.
- Enjoy numerous shops, art galleries, and breweries.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.