Enjoy clear freshwater of Lake Michigan with miles of pristine sandy beaches and dunes. The Muskegon Lakeshore was first called the “Riviera of the Midwest” around 1910.
Popular shore excursions
- Take a trolley tour of public art and history include the Hollywood sculpture of silent film star, Buster Keaton.
- Enjoy Michigan’s second largest open-air market in Downtown Muskegon.
- Visit the famed Muskegon Museum of Art, which a collection including Cezanne, Rembrandt, Hopper, Homer, Whistler and Chihuly.
- Visit the Muskegon Heritage Museum featuring the great manufacturing history of Muskegon with touchable displays that bring back memories such as the original Raggedy Ann Doll, a Brunswick bowling lane, furniture, appliances, airplane parts and more.
- Walk where heroes walked on two maritime “in the water” museums; the LST Naval Transport ship that stormed the shores of Normandy and one of the most highly decorated WW11 submarines, USS Silversides.
Listed below are the cruise lines that dock at this port.
American Queen Voyages
From immersive, educational shore excursions, to free-flowing wine, beer and spirits aboard, American Queen Voyages redefines luxury cruising on The Great Lakes.
Pearl Seas Cruises
Pearl Seas Cruises defines Luxury Adventure™ every day with enticing destinations that bring regional culture and natural beauty to life.
St. Lawrence Cruise Lines
Calm-water cruising on a classic Canadian riverboat. With each nautical mile, nature’s northern masterpiece unfolds. Explore intricate river channels, gorgeous scenery, and historic attractions.